Rock Armour Stone Testing EN 13383-2
Celtest have the capability to carry out on site and laboratory testing of Rock Armour Stone as detailed in EN 13383-2.
With coastal defense projects on the increase, our site testing technicians can be mobilised anywhere within the UK to carry out testing and / or sample material to be returned to our laboratories for analysis.
Rock Armour Stone Testing:-
• Particle Size Distribution / Mass of Distribution
• Length to thickness ratio
• Determination of Particle Density & Water Absorption
• Determination of Resistance to Freezing & Thawing
• Determination of signs of “Sonnenbrand” in a piece of armourstone
• Magnesium Sulfate Soundness